Business Book Club meetings are lunch meetings where we get together to discuss a business development book. Books are selected as a group, and topics range from basic business skills to more advanced business development. You do not have to read the book to participate.
- Lunch meetings.
- RSVP’s are required for reservation purposes.
- Locations vary; we discuss options for the next location and book at each meeting.
- Books are decided using Doodle Polls.
- Invitations go out through Evite.
- Purpose: Informal discussion about the book and ways we can learn from each other about our personal and professional development.
You do not have to read the book to participate.