Business Development Workshops are lunch and learn meetings designed to help you work on a very specific element of your business. Bring your cards and your laptop. There will be introductions where we pass out business cards. The rest of the meeting will be interactive education.
Topics Include Specific Points Regarding the Following:
- Social Media
- Web Presence
- Networking – when and how to spend your money and time
- Business Conversations 101
- Your Ideal Clients: Who and where are they?
- Elevator speech
- Strategic partners – who are they?
- Value proposition
- Info sheet – how to recruit referral channels
- The value of a database & how to use it
- Time management
- Effective leadership